Monday, November 9, 2009

To Our Family

Hey Everyone
This blog is dedicated to Sheila. After hearing story after story about your lives I started to think that it would be a really great idea to document this history. Then it occurred to me that it might be an even better idea, to document it for Mom.
If any of you have seen 50 First dates, you remember that the main character only remembered each individual day. She had no short term memory. At the end of the show, to win her over Adam Sandler created a video for Drew Barrymore to see which basically updated her on where she was in life.
As Sheila loses her memories it is going to be harder for her to remember who she is and how many people are out there who love her.
My idea was that we could teach her about herself whenever she forgets.
I have also put links of her family's blogs on the side so that she can frequent them and see her children and her Grandchildren.
WHENEVER
you remember a fond memory of Mom, or you feel like posting a note to her or a picture, please do it here. Post pictures of your families or from your baby books.
I am hoping that one day we will be able to print it out for us, and we will all have a history of our Mother and Grandmother Sheila.
I hope you all find this to be a good idea. I absolutely love this family and I absolutely love Sheila.
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment